How can you help?
In 2015, we are celebrating Head Start’s 50th anniversary. Marking these 50 years of opportunity, I ask you to provide a Leadership Gift toward the “500 for the 50th”. Our goal is 500 donors investing $500,000 for quality early education. You may direct your gift as follows:
- Endowment Fund: Interest provides operating or special funds as may be needed through time.
- Scholarships: Helps children who are otherwise eligible for Head Start but not funded.
- STEM Training for Teachers: Help us provide training to preschool teachers throughout NE Pennsylvania.
- The Newton School: Unique curriculum uses STEM as a way of learning. Experiential, hands on, project based, Promotes critical thinking and problem solving. Donations used for guest scientists and fieldtrips to see how things work; replacement materials and books.
- SafeStart: Physical, speech and mental health therapy help abused and neglected infants and toddlers reach their developmental milestones
- Unrestricted: Allows us to direct dollars as needed from books to emergency utility funds for families to classroom equipment.
Stand with us to make a statement that quality early education is vital to the future of our community. We must work together to reach the 80% tipping point.
All donations are greatly appreciated.
Leadership Gifts for the “500 for the 50th” begin at $5000.
Leadership gifts begin at $5,000 and may be paid over a three-year period. Donors will be listed on a plaque as well as our annual report and invited to a special recognition event.
A gift of
- $ 5,000 names a classroom for one year
- $10,000 names a classroom for three years
- $15,000 names one of two Technology Labs
- $25,000 names a classroom in perpetuity
- $50,000 names a special fund whose income will be used for future activity (if desired)
- $75,000 names our Multi-Purpose Room Education Room
- $100,000 names our Training Institute
- $150,000 names our Board Room
Let’s discuss what you would like to do!
Contact Sara George, firstname.lastname@example.org; 610-437-6000, x 2101
You can make miles of smiles possible:
Invest in children, education and the future!
- 95%+ of Head Start children are ready for kindergarten.
- 90% or more of parents report improved communication and parenting skills.
- 15,000 teachers and directors of early childhood programs annually get the training and assistance they need to improve the quality of their programs for 35,000 children.
Your donations make it possible to
- Purchase classroom materials & equipment
- Improve literacy education through coaching and technology
- Replace old buses, books and equipment
- Keep staff current with best practices
- Provide parenting education
- Expand arts, science, technology, and math education
- Ensure every child receives 3 books a year
- Provide emergency assistance for diapers, formula, etc
Your assistance can make a bright future possible for these children who live in the poorest of the poor families in the Lehigh Valley with incomes of $13,000.
CSC is approved by the PA Dept of Economic Development to receive EITC tax credits for PreK Scholarships as well as Educational Improvements (our Literacy Lab).
We gratefully accept corporate as well as personal donations. Please consider joining our Champions for Children annual campaign. We gladly display your logo and provide acknowledgment and recognition throughout the year.
2014 Champions For Children
We also encourage you to consider CSC in your estate plans by joining our Champions for Children Legacy Society. Help us help future generations be prepared for kindergarten and ready to succeed.
Become a Member of CSC’s Legacy Society
PayPal securely processes payments for CSC. You can donate in just a few clicks. Use any major credit card or your PayPal account.
Also consider donating a car by linking to www.donationline.com for more information.
Questions? Contact Sara George, VP, Development, 610-437-6000, ext 2101; email@example.com.
We appreciate your generosity!