How can you help?
Quality early education is vital to the future of our community. CSC relies on donations to help purchase classroom materials and equipment; provide training to keep staff current with best practices; offer parenting education and expand arts, science, technology and math education.
Specify where your gift is used:
- Endowment fund: Provide operating or special funds needed over time.
- Scholarships: Help children who are otherwise eligible for Head Start but not funded.
- STEM training for teachers: Help us provide training to preschool teachers throughout Northeast Pennsylvania.
- The Newton School: Support our unique STEM curriculum that focuses on experiential, project-based learning to promote critical thinking and problem solving. Donations are used for guest scientists; educational field trips; replacement materials and books.
- SafeStart: Help abused and neglected infants and toddlers reach their developmental milestones through daily intensive physical, speech and mental health therapy.
- Unrestricted: Allow us to direct dollars where they are most needed, whether for books, classroom equipment or emergency utility funds for families.
Other ways to give:
- CSC is approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Economic Development to receive EITC tax credits.
- Corporations may join our Champions for Children annual campaign.
- Consider CSC in your estate plans by joining our Champions for Children Legacy Society.
- Donate a car by visiting www.donationline.com for more information.
Questions? Contact Sara George, VP of Development, 610-437-6000, ext. 2101; firstname.lastname@example.org.