Prepare children and their families to succeed in learning and in life.
CSC exemplifies excellence in early learning, providing inspiration and leadership that engages our communities to put children first.
- 9245 children received subsidy for childcare last year
- 40,664 children served in 942 STAR sites
- 16,639 teachers and directors attended professional development activities
- 94.9% finished Head Start fully ready for kindergarten
- 94.5% of three year olds achieved developmental milestones
- Awarded $7,579,231 to child care providers to improve quality
Government sources shoulder the greatest portion of our work. But they cannot do it all.
- We need your partnership to bridge the 20% gap between the cost of education and government grants.
- We need your support to reach the other 5000 young children in the Lehigh Valley who are eligible but not funded for quality early education.
Your donations make it possible to:
- Purchase classroom materials & equipment
- Keep staff up to date with best practices
- Provide parent education
- Expand arts, science, technology, and math education
- Ensure every child receives 3 books a year
- Provide emergency assistance for diapers, formula, utilities, etc
Your assistance can make a bright future possible for these children who live in the poorest of the poor families in the Lehigh Valley – incomes of $13,000.
Just click on “Donate” above. Thank you for your generosity.