Prepare young children and their families to succeed in learning and in life through innovative, comprehensive, leading-edge services.
CSC exemplifies excellence in early learning, providing inspiration and leadership that engages our communities to put children first.
- 90.3% of children finished Head Start fully ready for kindergarten
- 93% of 3-year-old Early Head Start children achieved developmental milestones
- 100% of enrolled families participated in parenting education in the home
- Children served in 1,063 STAR sites
- 5,271 child care teachers and directors attended professional development activities
- Awarded $3,638,981 to child care providers to improve quality
- Awarded $24,792, 213 in subsidy to working families for child care.
For more information on our programs, please visit our early education website.
For more information on resources available to families or child care providers, please visit our ELRC website.
Government sources shoulder the greatest portion of our work. But they cannot do it all.
- We need your partnership to bridge the 20 percent gap between the cost of education and government grants.
- We need your support to reach the other 5,000 young children in the Lehigh Valley who are eligible but not funded for quality early education.
Your donations make it possible to:
- Purchase classroom materials and equipment
- Keep staff up to date with best practices
- Provide parent education
- Expand arts, science, technology and math education
- Provide books to children
- Provide emergency assistance for diapers, formula, utilities and other family needs
Your assistance can make a bright future possible for these children growing up in poverty in the Lehigh Valley. Thank you for your generosity!