Prepare young children and their families to succeed in learning and in life through innovative, comprehensive, leading-edge services.
CSC exemplifies excellence in early learning, providing inspiration and leadership that engages our communities to put children first.
- 4,794 children received subsidy for childcare last year
- 30,191 children served in 703 STAR sites
- 6,762 child care teachers and directors attended professional development activities
- 96.8% of children finished Head Start fully ready for kindergarten
Government sources shoulder the greatest portion of our work. But they cannot do it all.
- We need your partnership to bridge the 20 percent gap between the cost of education and government grants.
- We need your support to reach the other 5,000 young children in the Lehigh Valley who are eligible but not funded for quality early education.
Your donations make it possible to:
- Purchase classroom materials and equipment
- Keep staff up to date with best practices
- Provide parent education
- Expand arts, science, technology and math education
- Ensure every child receives three books a year
- Provide emergency assistance for diapers, formula, utilities and other family needs
Your assistance can make a bright future possible for these children who live in the poorest families in the Lehigh Valley, many of whom have annual incomes of only $13,000.
Just click on “Donate” above. Thank you for your generosity.