Our Preschool Programs:
- Early Head Start Services to pregnant women and infants through age 3
- Head Start Preschool for children 1 and 2 years before kindergarten with health and family services
- Pre K Counts Preschool for children 1 year before kindergarten
How to Apply for One of Our Programs:
- CALL 610-437-6000 to schedule your application interview.
- Applications are accepted year round.
- Once your application interview has taken place, your application will be reviewed based on the information you provided and eligibility guidelines. You will then be notified if you are accepted into the program of application.
What Happens Next:
- Review – Based on the information you give us and eligibility guidelines, we will let you know by mail if you are eligible.
- Selection – Children are selected for the upcoming school year during the spring. We accept applications year round. When we have an opening for your child, we will contact you to complete the enrollment process.
- Priority – We prioritize children based on age, income, disabilities and other risk factors that show a high need for services.