What are the benefits of a good quality child care program?
- A quality child care program prepares children for school.
- Children are in a stimulating, nurturing environment which promotes growth.
- A quality program will advance verbal and intellectual skills.
- Quality care helps children thrive mentally, socially, emotionally and physically.
- Children who participate in quality early learning programs tend to be more successful in school.
A quality early learning program – in child care, Head Start, or preschool – will help prepare your child for success in school and in life. Visit www.elrc-csc.org for more information on choosing a program that meets your family’s needs.