Why do families need child care?
- Families need care for children while they work.
- Families need care for children while in a training or school program.
- Parents who work 3rd shift jobs may need sleep time after their work shift.
- Children may need a child care program that helps prepare them for school.
- Children need opportunities for Developmentally Appropriate Activities.
- Some children may need socialization skills – learning to play, learn, and communicate with peers and others outside of their family.