It’s never too early to start a bright future for you and your family! Our program provides comprehensive prenatal and post-birth education; parenting preparation; education and support for infants and toddlers; preparation for preschool; and so much more.
Early Head Start promises a high-quality program that will:
- Support your baby’s growth and development from birth to age 3
- Value your family’s unique background and strengths
- Support your achievement of personal and family goals
- Encourage healthy parent and baby relationships!
At Early Head Start, we
- believe a healthy birth is the first important step in a baby’s development
- support parents as the first teachers of their children
- partner with parents to achieve the highest program quality and outcomes for children and families
- believe that all infants and toddlers have the ability to learn and grow!
Early Head Start home-based services include:
- weekly personalized visits in parents’ homes
- twice monthly group learning for children and parents together
- healthy lifestyle promotion
- inclusion of children with disabilities
- family support services and resources
- parent involvement in program decision making
To qualify for our FREE program:
- Mother must be pregant or have a child birth to age 2;
- Family income cannot exceed the federal poverty guidelines ($22,050 for a family of 4);
- Family must reside in Allentown, Bethlehem or Easton.