The children, families, and staff would love your help. Here are some exciting ways to become involved in helping children and parents be successful:
- Volunteer in the classroom. Once, twice, or whatever fits your schedule! Read, help children at meal time, play, sing, and dozens of other ways to get in touch with your own inner child while helping others. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consider a student internship to assist in a variety of special projects, helpful for those interested in a future in early learning or administration. Contact email@example.com.
- Donate cash or gently used books so every Head Start child his or her own personal library. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide “helping hands” for campus projects. Contact email@example.com
- Introduce us to your organization (church, temple, club, etc). We’d be happy to give a talk on child rearing, etc. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate to the Annual Fund to help us carry out our mission. Contact email@example.com
Or consider donating your car to charity. Donation Line, LLC, finds a buyer and sends Community Services for Children 90% of the proceeds. Take a look at www.donationline.com.