Through our Champions for Children program, local businesses and charitable individuals are helping us prepare children and their families to succeed in learning and in life – 40,000 children and counting!
These businesses and donors help us ensure that children are ready to succeed in kindergarten and beyond and their families are able to support and sustain this achievement.
At a time when business, military, and economic advisors agree that early childhood is the most critical time, your support as a Champion for Children is a call to action!
Thank you to the following who have joined us in helping prepare children and their families to succeed in learning and in life!
5 Star Champions
4 Star Champions
3 Star Champions
2 Star Champions
1 Star Champions
Become a Champion for Children TODAY!
Contact Sara George at 610-437-6000 ext. 2101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
EITC (“Educational Investment Tax Credit”) is administered by PA’s Department of Community and Economic Development. If accepted into the program, you may allocate a portion of your tax liability to support education through charitable donations. Organizations able to accept EITC donations are designated in one of three categories:
- Pre-K Scholarship Organizations (PKSO)
- Educational Innovation Organizations (EIO)
- K-12 Scholarship Organizations (SO)
Community Services for Children is both a PKSO and EIO. In FY 2014-15,
- EITC contributions allowed 68 at-risk preschoolers access to high quality Pre-K that they would not otherwise been able to attend through our Pre-Kindergarten Scholarship Organization.
- In addition, 240 at-risk preschoolers had access to our innovative technology-based Literacy Laboratory supported by our Education Innovation Organization, which has proven to improve their grasp of early literacy better than traditional methods.
Alvin H. Butz (Alexander Construction)
New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co
Gateway Health (Highmark BS)
Lehigh Valley Health Network
M & T Bank
Philadelphia Insurance Companies